Hotel operator selection is a major factor in the overall success of an investment not only in terms of selecting the right partner but also in setting the right terms and conditions.
LiveBean starts by reviewing the client’s market dynamics and then presenting options of possible brands for the project, in order to find the most suitable operator.
We work closely with our clients and their legal teams in operator searches creating agreements that are balanced to ensure that operators are able to perform whilst allowing owners to also oversee their investments.
Together with our client, and our detailed understanding of commercial terms, we negotiate to deliver the best commercial terms with the operator to ensure a win-win financially viable result for the property.
The primary focus of our Operator Selection rests on the following areas:
- Site assessment on location and market
- Evaluate Positioning for the new project
- A brand fit analysis reviewing possible operators
- Initiation of discussion with shortlisted operators
- Review proposal of fees and HMA of operators
- Review feasibility numbers by operators
- Negotiation of HMA with operators along with owners legal team
- Signing of MOU